Friday 23 April 2010

Second task.

1. The first game I played was pokemon on a game boy colour.
2. One game I enjoyed playing was Sabrina the teenage witch, which was also on Gameboy colour. I liked the game because I used to watch the TV series which related to levels on the game.
3. I now play on games like the wii fit or Mario carts on the wii, but not very often. I like the wireless aspect of the Wii games you don't have to just sit in one place while playing, instead you move around making the games more active and interesting.
4. The only consoles I have bought is the game boy colour and the Wii. I got the game the game boy colour as it was what every child of my age wanted at the time. Ive also bought the Wii nintendo because its more family orientated and isn't as serious as consoles such as the Xbox.
5. The only games i play online is Pac man and tetris off a website called Addictivegames.com. I play these games at home when bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment