Friday 23 April 2010

Video Games

What was the first ever game you played?
Catherine:
GameBoy - Mario
Rachael: Super Mario on the Nintendo 64

What games did you
used to enjoy playing and what did you like about them?
Catherine: Mario - Because it was easy and fun, and I enjoyed having the task of getting on different levels.

Rachael: Crash Bandicoot - I enjoyed the different levels that you had to unlock doing different tasks against the 'bad characters' and it was challenging.


Super Mario - I enjoyed playing this as it was a fairly simple game which I became good at, and also it was good to be able to collect coins as an achievement.



What games do you play now and what do you like abo
ut them?
Catherine: I play on the Wii, because it makes exercising fun and I also enjoy playing against different people on the game Wii Sports. I also like the variety of different things you can do, for example Kung Fu.

Rachael: I play on the Wii fit occasionally, I like the different areas that you can train on like 'Muscles', 'Aerobics', 'Balance' and 'Yoga' as it gives you a variety of enjoyable games to choose from. I also play games on Facebook like Cube Crash and Pearl Worm- which also offers a wide range of different games to suit all.

What consoles have you bought and why?
Catherine: GameBoy, at the time it was very popular as it was quite new.
Wii, it's very popular and something that I found would be a fun way of exercising - not just in a gym.
Rachael: Nintendo 64, because at the time it was the best cons
ole to buy, and the controls were really easy to use for all different gamers.

Do you play games online? If yes, what games and where do you play them?
Catherine: Yes, I play Tetris online, on a internet website found fro
m searching google.

Rachael: I play games on the internet, like Pacman and Tetris just on internet websites found from searching on google. I also play games online via Facebook like Bouncing Balls and Snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment