Friday 23 April 2010

Videogames History

What was the first ever game you played?
The first ever game I played was streets of rage on the Sega Mega drive.



What games did you used to enjoy playing and what did you like about them?
I used to enjoy playing games such as Golden eye and Super Mario on the Nintendo 64. I liked Golden Eye because it was the first James Bond game that came out and the movies were very popular at the time.


What games do
you play now and what do you like about them?
I play games such as Call of duty 5 and GTA 4 at the moment. I liked call of duty because it was first person shooter so it made you feel like you were part of the game. I liked GTA 4 because of the variety of things you could do in the game and the storyline.



What consoles have you bought and why?
The only console I have personally bought is the xbox 360 and I bought it because it wasn't just a console in which you could play games on but it was a home entertainment system for music, pictures and films etc.

Do you play games online? If yes, what games and where do you play them?
If I am very bored and I am on a long journey I play breakout on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment